Thursday, February 21, 2013

Back from all the hectic moments in my life. I've had baby taken out by caesarean on the 12th Feb 2013. Now going thru my confinement period away from home. Today is the 11th day already. Baby is doing well at the moment just that she had a lil flu and bit of jaundice.

The caesarean was really an experience for me. They had me numb for half body and was awake during the whole procedure. All the while I can only feel something is going on my tummy and could feel all the pressure and pushing around when baby is coming out. JY was there with me too. He was suppose to take video for me to see because I wanted to see the moment baby's out. He was too excited till he only captured a photo instead of video. There goes the special moment in my life. No more good video memories to show my girl when she grew up.

 Before going in. Getting ready.



 The entrance of the operation theater.



 Hello my womb.



 First photo of Jovenia~



 Keeping warm in the incubator. 



 Still closing her eyes.




 Finally woke up for milk!!


The worse moment for me in the process was the shake just after baby's out. I shaked for almost 2 hours even I was push into my room after that. It was so terrible that I vomitted twice after the shake is gone. Probly because of the spinal epidural that I had to numb my body.

All in all. I was quite good in recovering as I woke up and get myself out from the bed the next morning after the surgery. Of cos with the help from JY. I walked around the hospital and dr allowed me to discharge in the afternoon. I was then check in to my confinement centre straightaway on the 13th Feb.





No comments:

Post a Comment