First batch of Ikea arrived!!
Assembling in process.
Before the makeover. look at all the stuff without cabinet. When lil pumpkin start crawling, she always pull out anything she can get hold of and imagine everything threw out and lay on the floor. I knew i need to do something bout it.
After the makeover. Look how tidy and organized now. Everything was in their own place and lil pumpkin can only get hold of her own things(books and toys) and she can now decide herself what to play and read by herself. and of cos the process of teaching her to put things back to their designated place is now another milestone to reach.
Now puzzles will not gone missing unless lil pumpkin eat them and store them in her tummy. hehehe! >_<
This little storage box are all her new and not yet introduced toys. I dont let her play with some toys I bought before hand until she gets bored of her old ones and get very confident with them. There are stages to advance too in toys. Theses are put inside storage box so she couldnt get access to it easily.
Since lil pumpkin's toys havent conquered all the boxes so I took 1 box to keep her diapers as it is very easyfor me to get it conveniently. of cos it was also stored in a storage box to prevent lil pumpkin from disturbing them. As for now, I just need to pray that she doesnt master the skills of pulling out storage boxes just yet. =D
And look what shes trying to do now. Monster is here!! Its always something fishy happening when she turns quiet suddenly. =.="""
Ikea furnitures from Kota Kinabalu IKEA Furnishing Shipping Agent















No comments:
Post a Comment